In other news, I have been watching Idol this season.
Current notes on the season:
- Jena better fucking win.
- Jessica better come in second
- Alex is the most boring white boy I have ever laid eyes on and that is saying something.
- Caleb looks like a giant puppy dog. Kinda like DCook, but with fluffier hair and comes off as a little more of an asshole.
- CJ is sweet and I like him and I hope he gets to stay around for a while.
- Sam's the new Archuleta, or possibly trying to be. He's got the blushy nervous teenage boy thing going for him, except at this point, it's really starting to come off more as an act, and he doesn't have the same voice to back it up that Archuleta did.
As for everyone voted off:
- I AM CURRENTLY AND WILL FOREVER BE BITTER ABOUT MAJESTY ROSE'S ELIMINATION.
- Also Malaya.
- I miss MK.
- ...who was everyone else?
Also David Cook mentored and it was super adorable and I only wanted to set his hair on fire once.